The Sacred Beasts Academy
Register if you are a Duelist or want to know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh WE ACCEPT ALL!!!

We are looking forward to see you on here. Smile
Register if you are a Duelist or want to know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh WE ACCEPT ALL!!!

We are looking forward to see you on here. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Academy in The Whole World!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» what happened
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:56 pm by Narutoman

» The very first tournament on the academy
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 pm by Guest

» god of death
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:06 pm by mint333

» The test rubric
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

» Frequently asked questions
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:36 pm by mint333

» test results for CronicasDeDiego
The very first tournament on the academy EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:46 pm by mint333

» Subscribe to Me On Youtube
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:35 pm by Guest

» Drewzer44 Test Results
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 am by Guest

» Kizuro Test Results
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Top posters
mint333
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyThe very first tournament on the academy I_voting_barThe very first tournament on the academy Empty 
Narutoman
The very first tournament on the academy EmptyThe very first tournament on the academy I_voting_barThe very first tournament on the academy Empty 
clickme1
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ChatBox
Affiliates
free forum

The very first tournament on the academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mint333
Admin

Battle Points : 720

The very first tournament on the academy Empty
PostSubject: The very first tournament on the academy   The very first tournament on the academy EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Since this is the first tournament on here it is going to be awesome anyone can enter in the tournament that is a member on the academy!!

Here is the rules-
                      You do not have to tribute monsters for level five and higher monsters just summon them.
                      You can only have one of each god card in your deck but you can not have the creator god of light in the deck and you must tribute 3 monsters cards to summon them.
                      You can have exodia the forbidden one but not the deck for it the one where you just keep on drawing cards to get to it.
                      You must comment the win on here with a screenshot of the win and you must post the screenshot of the deck on here as well.

The tournament will start when there are 10 people have register for it. And it is a Single Elimination type tournament.

Prizes-
       1st place winner get 1,000 BP
       2nd place winner get 500 BP
       3rd place winner get 250 BP

Good Luck To All And Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mint333 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sacredbeastsacademy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The very first tournament on the academy   The very first tournament on the academy EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Lets do it then. Its going to be a Clash of the Gods. i got a deck just made for this. im in Rocky Marciano is the DN name. and what format is this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The very first tournament on the academy   The very first tournament on the academy EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 pm

I am joining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The very first tournament on the academy   The very first tournament on the academy Empty

Back to top Go down

The very first tournament on the academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Beasts Academy :: Tournaments :: The Ultimate Tournament-
Jump to: